Transform your Business with a unified data platform, SQL Server 2019 comes with Apache Spark and Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) for intelligence over all your data. SQL Server 2019 brings innovative security and compliance features, industry-leading performance, mission-critical availability, and advanced analytics to all your data workloads, now with support for big data built-in.
- Use big data clusters to bring high-value relational data and high-volume big data together on a single, scalable platform.
- Avoid slowdowns in extract-transform-load (ETL) processes with data virtualization—an alternative to ETL that integrates data from disparate sources, locations, and formats.
- Create data lakes and query data from many sources through a consistent interface.
- Add intelligent features and get better insights from your data analysis—including data stored beyond SQL Server in Hadoop, Oracle, Teradata, and MongoDB.
1. Go to SQL Server 2019 evaluation page.
2. Under Windows, click on the link Choose your installation setup.
3. On the next screen, click on Preview SQL Server 2019 for Windows link. This will open another web page for you.
4. Under SQL Server evaluations / SQL Server 2019 CTP / Start your evaluation, click on the Continue button.
5. Fill in the form in the next step and press the Continue button.
6. The download should start immediately. Do not close the page and if you lose the download link, just press the download button again and it will start downloading directly again so you don’t have to follow the above-mentioned steps again and again.
7. The above-downloaded file is a stub installer. You will need to run this file to download the actual ISO file in the language of your choice. To download the ISO file, run the installer and select Download Media box
8. On the next screen, select the language of your choice, ISO or CAB (compressed media for .exe and .box installation files.) and the location to save the downloaded file.
The SQL Server 2019 is available to download and evaluate on both Windows & Linux. Additionally, support for Containers & Kubernetes is added.
START YOUR PROJECT HERE
Click To Know More