We are currently seeking a Senior Functional Consultant for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central / NAV
- Development in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, including aspects of the core, advanced solutions, and add-on products
- Installation, upgrade, support, and documentation of D365 BC
- Training personnel and clients in the use of D365 BC
- Learn and install add-on products
- Provide onsite and offsite consulting services and support to D365 BC clients
- Learn, utilize and promote the Project Implementation Methodology
- Obtain and maintain D365 BC certifications.
- Minimum BS, preferably in an IT-related field with strong accounting/business background
- 4 years of development experience
- Understanding of the core functionality of the Microsoft Dynamics products and the technical tools for application customization
- Relational database experience, preferably SQL Server
- Current technical skills in core development areas centered around the Microsoft Dynamics products including VBA, SQL, and web development languages
- Basic SSRS report writing and data schema knowledge
- Ability to function as a software developer and installer
- Proven track record for continuously deploying software following Agile development practices.
- Process oriented, with a proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts & ensuring follow through.
- Proven track record for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through.
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources. • Exceptional verbal and written communication.