- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Experience with Windows, Linux, and OSS technologies.
- Experience with configuration management and automation technologies such as PowerShell DSC, Chef, ARM Templates, and Puppet.
- Deep understanding of access management, administration, and application support.
- Solid understanding of modern authentication protocols and cyber security principals.
Access, Active Directory, AngularJS, Ansible, AWS, Azure, Azure Active Directory, Cassandra, CentOS, Chef, Citrix, Docker, Amazon EC2, Excel, firewalls, Hadoop, Apache Hive, IaaS, Jira, Kafka, MongoDB, MySQL, Node.js, Office 365, OneDrive, Oracle, PaaS, PostgreSQL, Puppet, ServiceNow, SharePoint, Apache Spark, SQL Server, Apache Tomcat, VMware, WebSphere, Yammer
Platforms: Windows, Linux
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate
- MCSA Cloud Platform, MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- CompTIA Security+
- AWS Certified DevOps Administrator
- Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect
- 3+ years of experience with release and change management and cloud DevOps, including continuous integration and deployment and large multi resource deployments.
- 5-7+ years of production application support, migration support, and incident response experience.
- 5+ years of experience deploying cloud monitoring solutions.
- Proven track record for continuously deploying software following Agile development practices.
- Process oriented, with a proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts & ensuring follow through.
- Proven track record for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through.
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources. • Exceptional verbal and written communication.