With Office 365, You And Your Team Are Ready To Go Wherever Your Work Takes You.
Teams enables workers to collaborate from start to finish. Employees can share meeting notes, collaborate with proximity sharing, co-author documents in real time, get updates and access files – so nobody misses a beat.
Co-authoring with confidence
Teamwork is a key component of Office 365, and the real-time co-authoring feature gives team members the chance to share ideas and add comments directly to a document with ease. Improved version history lets you see, accept or reject changes as well as revert to previous versions, ensuring nothing is lost. And new features improve the experience of working on a presentation in real time with multiple team members.
Get up and running – To get started using real-time co-authoring, save your Word document to OneDrive. Then, click the Share button, located in the top-right of the window. The sharing experience is the same whether you share on the web, in Explorer on Windows 10 or Windows 7, or in Finder on Mac.
Invite colleagues – You can share and collaborate on files with people inside and outside your organisation – even with people who don’t have an Office 365 subscription.
Enable real-time co-authoring – When your teammates sign on and work in the document in Word or Word Online, you’ll see their changes as soon as they’re made.
Work together seamlessly – You and your team can draft, comment and edit work in real time. Add or reply to comments next to the text you’re discussing so your colleagues can follow the conversation.
See document history at a high level – Open the History pane by clicking File > History. See at a glance when the file was created and when it was last modified.
See who contributed to a file – All revisions are listed by date and include the names of the people who made them, so you can follow up with anyone about their changes.
See how files evolve over time – Click on a version to open it and see how it differs from later versions of the same file.
Restore previous versions – If you want to revert to an older version of a file, just tap Restore and the document will revert to how it appeared at that point in time.
Get team visibility – The top-right corner of the screen shows you who is working in the file and where they are working. With one click, you can jump to the slide they’re working on.
Initiate video chats – By clicking on a person’s thumbnail image and the Skype logo, you can start a group chat to discuss whatever you’re collaborating on.
View document activity – The activity feed shows you a full history of changes made to the document, letting you revert to prior versions if necessary.
Communicate through comments – Threaded conversations and quick-access buttons mean you can quickly reply to or resolve comments.
Tips for sharing attachments
Outlook 2016 makes sharing files easier with an improved attachment experience.
- Upload attachments for easy sharing – You can send files as traditional attachments or upload them directly from Outlook to OneDrive or a SharePoint team site, meaning everyone can access, view and edit the same version.
- Choose from recently accessed files – When attaching a file to an email, you’ll see a list of all the documents you’ve recently accessed – so you can spend less time searching for the right one to attach.
5. Microsoft Teams
Two ways to collaborate smarter with Teams
Teams simplifies communication, with calling, meetings and chat all in one place.
- Chat with all project collaborators at once – You can initiate a call or video from Teams.
- Don’t miss an opportunity to chat with a guest – Now you can safely and securely invite guests to Teams and have them join a chat, join a meeting or participate in a call.
Two things to get you excited about SharePoint
Whether you’re teaming up on a new product strategy, a sales presentation or a key company initiative, SharePoint keeps content at the heart of teamwork. Files, sites and content are easily shareable and accessible across teams and organisations.
- Connect your workplace SharePoint delivers connected experiences that empower people to share their expertise and work together with the files, data, conversations and notes they need. Start your day on SharePoint’s home page, where you can see your teams’ recent activity at a glance. Get to work quickly with easy navigation to your sites, and get a view of what’s important now.
- Share and work together When you add SharePoint pages as tabs in Teams, you can link news articles or your team site’s home page. More integration between SharePoint and Teams means more accessibility options for your workforce.
Co-author smarter with proximity sharing
With the Sways Near Me feature, two people who are together can instantly start co-authoring in the same Sway. Just invite a collaborator from a list of nearby Sway users and send a sharing invitation. Your team member can then edit that Sway along with you – all from within the Sway app. Together, you can easily incorporate mobile captures – such as photos and videos from your mobile device – for on-the-go co-authoring on conference trips, customer site visits and much more. Sways Near Me only requires a WiFi or Bluetooth connection, so it works from anywhere in the world. With iOS sharing capabilities, you can also share your Sway directly from an iPhone or iPad to an email, text message, social media post or OneNote notebook, making your beautifully designed interactive presentations beautifully shareable.
How Yammer brings your business together
Yammer is the best tool for connecting across your organisation to solicit ideas and share best practices for broader initiatives.
- Want to bring your team together in one virtual location? – Create groups that can gather diverse ideas regardless of time zones, geographies or hierarchies.
- Want to cross-collaborate and innovate? – Yammer provides a platform for empowering people to work together, use their collective knowledge to solve problems and make better decisions, faster.
- Want to measure progress? – Track and evaluate the progress of your team to help build momentum with new members and gain additional executive support.
START YOUR PROJECT HERE
Click To Know More