With Office 365, Everyone Who Needs To Know Is In The Know.
With premium versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint, along with a user interface optimised for Android or iOS phones or tablets, Office 365 lets your team perform at their best, whether in or out of the office.
Add comments in Word via your phone
Need to give feedback to a colleague while commuting? Edit documents on your Android or iPhone with the Word mobile app. To add comments. Tap anywhere in a document, then click Edit. Type your comments. If this is your first time adding a comment, you’ll be asked to enter a username so other people know who has edited the document.
Four team-friendly Excel shortcuts
Think Excel is a desktop-only program? Think again. You can do just about everything in Excel on your smartphone or tablet.
- Formulas – Calculate formulas on the mobile app by tapping the Formulas tab
- Easy access to your files- Save Excel files to OneDrive and access them quickly on any device.
- Built-in keyboard- Add formulas with ease with your tablet’s onscreen keyboard.
- Recommended charts- Quickly visualise data with a few taps of a finger with the Recommended Charts feature – perfect for smaller screens.
Mobile PowerPoint has its perks
- Prep and present on the go – Need to fix something on the way to a presentation? Use the PowerPoint app to make changes from your smartphone or tablet.
- Keep notes at your fingertips – Read presentation notes directly from your phone.
- Cut the cords – No need for bulky laptop cords and cables. Presenter View gives you full control over what your audience sees, only showing speaker notes on your tablet. New ink, laser pointer and highlighting features help to emphasise key concepts as you present.
- Know your talking points – Ink your notes to help emphasise key points.
Sharing made easy
OneDrive enables effortless access to files, so you can work from anywhere and share your work with your team, wherever they are. Preview more than 270 common file types, including PDFs, Photoshop PSDs, Illustrator AIs, Visio files, DICOM medical images and more. You can even stream video on demand without waiting for it to download.
Confidently share your files, safe in the knowledge that others will be able to access them seamlessly and securely. Share a file or folder with specific people or send a link that gives access to anyone who needs it, inside or outside your organisation. In addition, you can control how long a link provides access for, and you can easily view and modify permissions you have granted.
5. Microsoft Teams
Communicate in real time
For the increasing number of organisations that can’t always get everyone in the same room, Teams provides a rich and immersive meeting experience where workers can add Office files – such as PowerPoint documents with animations – via desktop or mobile for calls or chat.
Create beautifully on the go
Sway makes it quick and easy to create and share polished, interactive reports, presentations, personal stories, and more, all from your mobile device. Add your content, and Sway does the rest.
- Start a Sway from photos on your mobile device.
- Start a Sway by choosing a template.
- Access your content anywhere, and continue to edit your previous Sways while on the go.
Work on Sways with others with minimal effort
- Co-author with others near you using your iPhone.
- Share an edit link with anyone to give them access to the Sway on their mobile or desktop device.
Easily add content – Use any photos or videos from your mobile device.
Share with ease – Every Sway is integrated with mobile share options. Just send a link to someone – they’ll be able to view your creation without signing up or downloading additional software.
Connect top to bottom
Yammer allows you to bring your whole workforce together – from the CEO to the firstline – to engage, share and drive transparency, no matter where you are in the organisation or the world.
START YOUR PROJECT HERE
Click To Know More