With Office 365, You Can Control The Conversation Across Your Organisation.
Effective communication strategy is at the heart of any successful team. From initiating a one-on-one dialogue to driving a team meeting, Office 365 gives your workforce control over their conversations, so they feel connected wherever they are.
Teams puts you in the driver’s seat
Before a meeting – Before a meeting, you can share files in the channel to prepare. The meeting itself can be held in a channel so the full context is brought into the meeting experience.
During a meeting – During a meeting, people can jump in and out of the discussion. Participants can chat, share their screens and share files. The meetings experience is rich and immersive, and team members can add PowerPoint files with animations whether they’re joining via desktop or mobile. Teams also supports high-fidelity images of meeting participants.
After a meeting – After a meeting, the team can share a recap and follow-up actions in the channel either as part of the conversation thread or in the Wiki or OneNote.
Four ways to use the Office 365 internal social network
- Announce to the group – The Announcement feature is a perfect way to share information with a wide range of people at once. Group members will see it in two places: in their home feeds and inboxes.
- Share files across your organisation – From Yammer, you can easily upload or share files across the suite, including SharePoint, OneDrive, Outlook and Stream.
- Share a conversation – When you want to embed a Yammer conversation in your live broadcast or SharePoint communication site, you can post it to a group or send it as a private message and bypass the group page altogether.
- Create a poll – Use Yammer to crowdsource feedback or get a quick pulse on your business.
The Groups feature elevates team communication by putting everything related to a project in one place. From Outlook, sets of users can connect, schedule meetings, share common calendars and files, and take notes.
Six tips and tricks for using Groups
- Bring your team together around a project with a shared inbox, calendar, document library, OneNote notebook and planning tool, all with just a few clicks within Outlook.
- Facilitate quick referencing and easy communication by accessing messages organised in a thread.
- Tag colleagues with the @mention feature when their input is needed.
- Continue conversations on the go via Groups on the mobile app.
- Initiate voice and video calls via the Teams plugin.
- Access conversations online for groups marked as a “favourite”.
Communicate with style
Transform your presentations to communicate beautifully. With Sway’s built-in design engine, you don’t need to worry about having a design degree to make and share polished, interactive presentations and reports quickly that drive engagement and, ultimately, results.
- Create quickly – Start from a Word, PowerPoint or PDF file. Start by choosing a template. Start by typing a topic.
- Add a variety of content from multiple sources – Content: photos, videos, audio, embeds ,Sources: suggested, OneDrive, Flickr, Bing, Pickit, YouTube, your device and many more
- Designs – Sway automatically designs beautiful outputs and allows you to build a style based on your company colours.
- Easy to share – All you need is to send a link. Sways look great on any device size (mobile or desktop), without any additional effort on your part.