Microsoft Azure & its 6 Benefits – Here’s what Every Entrepreneur need to know
Microsoft Azure is the latest technology familiar nowadays, can do a lot for increasing your business productivity and help you stay competitive.
Cloud is an unavoidable requirement in all fields and it is said to be the brightest future of the technology world. A lot of techno people and firms has been moving to the cloud because they know its power and benefits.
In recent years, Microsoft Azure is incorporating the latest technologies in one platform and having data centers in 34 regions, expanding rapidly with more data centers around the world.
Microsoft has reported that its cloud platform Azure’s revenue has been doubled in the year of 2016. The report indicates the substantial growth and requirement of the cloud platform.
Here is what the cloud can do for your business.
1. Increase Productivity and Resource Utilisation.
- For your business, you might have created an infrastructure which has been maintained by the IT team thereby consumes More capital.
- Enterprises have a big team to manage and monitor the IT infrastructure, you may not make use of the full resource but still, need to spend a lot
- For this reason, Businesses can move the entire IT infrastructure into the cloud. Certified Cloud professionals will perform all the maintenance and operations.
- So, you can save money in establishing and maintaining your infrastructure. Also, you can use the IT Management resources for other productivity tasks.
- According to Right Scale report, the Hybrid cloud migration increased from 58% to 71 percent year by year. Right scale survey says that 61% of the IT professionals informed that they have moved on to the cloud due to the less IT resource requirement.
2. Pay for what you use
- The best benefits of cloud are you only pay for the used Resources thereby reducing the unnecessary Expense & provides investment opportunity on important business key factors.
- All aspects of your infrastructure will be maintained on a cloud by the experts with 24*7 support.
- It is very important when coming to small and medium firms. They should lower their expenditure and concentrate on business driven functionalities.
- Azure’s Cloud has the functionalities to Scale up or Scale down the resources required automatically based on the usage.
This will save your cost on
a. Buying new hardware.
b. Upgrading New software.
c. Electricity Usage.
d. People required for maintenance.
e. Disaster Recovery.
f. Data Protection.
- Azure’s Cloud helps the Businesses to expand at any time when the business grows and more people are being employed. Your infrastructure will be expanded within few hours and not in days.
- 71% of IT cloud users stated that they moved to cloud as they could save their expense up to 50% spent on infrastructure management. Are you one of those people?
3. Updated Hardware and Software
- The computing platform has always been updated constantly to adhere with the latest technologies and thereby providing a learning platform for the employees to get upskilled, while it will consume more time and money in a traditional IT Infrastructure.
- The Azure cloud platform comes with all the resources updated automatically.
- All those licenses for the software will be maintained and updated based on the requirement. In this method, you are using the software on demand.
- EMA in a report states that 61 % of IT companies have reduced their cost spent on maintaining and upgrading their existing physical infrastructure. Are you ready to reduce the cost?
4. Connect with on premise server (Hybrid)
- Another essential factor while adopting cloud in a hybrid environment, is providing access to data in a secure manner and reduces the complexity of migrating the On-premises IT to Cloud.
- Microsoft Azure helps and supports almost all the platforms which help to access the data both in On-premises and cloud as and when required.
- This is the major benefit of Microsoft Azure for enterprise organisations to adopt hybrid cloud when compared to other cloud service providers (Amazon AWS, IBM Softlayer, etc.)
- Want to save your IT costs by utilising Microsoft Azure Hybrid Cloud?
5. Azure supports Open Source
- Microsoft Azure started supporting “Open Source”, and this helps a lot of businesses to adopt Azure in their IT environment.
- Have you ever thought of running Red Hat Enterprise Linux under Microsoft services?
- Now it is possible with Azure. This has been one of the biggest adoptions from Microsoft to support it users and satisfy their expectations. Now SQL server runs on Linux and Azure supports all your open source software and language developments.
- Another important feature is API management where you can develop your API and share it with others in a secured environment. Have your open source access with Azure now.
6. Big Data Support.
- This is the biggest requirement for any firm which tries to identify their Key Performing Indicators to improve their business. Microsoft’s integrated tools started to support Hadoop to Perform big data analysis.
- The Business Intelligence can take your company to the next level. Azure has the capability to process any amount of data at one moment. You can use your SQL server to dig deeper into data and Azure lets you visualise the data by importing data into excel.
- According to Insider Big Data, more than half of the big data professionals have deployed big data in Azure cloud.
- It is clear that the big data future is on the cloud. The report also stated that more than 72% of big data Professionals are planning to deploy it on Cloud.
- While big data is used in all industries why should you wait and watch? Make use of big data with Azure now to improve your business.
If you are an entrepreneur, you must know the usage and benefits of the Microsoft Azure. So that you can make use of it. Still, if you are thinking of moving to the cloud, stop thinking and start moving.
A lot of people are getting cost-saving benefits from Azure. While you are thinking you are spending the money also. Know how can you benefit from Azure for your business now.