We are currently seeking a Technical Consultant for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV
- Train, Implement, and Support customizations in Dynamics 365 BC for new and existing customers
- Technical design, development, and testing of core Dynamics 365 Business Central Apps
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and scope out modifications and custom development
- Create, Design, and modify the default reporting in Dynamic 365 Business Central
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents
- Make technical recommendations for installation, modifications, and custom development
- Ensure development best practices are adhered to by other team members
- Conduct Code Reviews and mentor other team members
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization.
- Identify software or service opportunities including training, modules, business process consulting, and development
- Coordinate application updates, hotfixes, and upgrades to existing customers
- Diploma or University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Accountancy, or related disciplines;
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience working on design, configuration, and support of Dynamics 365 Business Central and/or Dynamics NAV.
- Strong knowledge of C\AL, and experience with AL
- Understanding of Events and Subscribers and Dynamics NAV Web Services (REST, SOAP, JSON, etc)
- Knowledge of RDLC Report
- Knowledge about Security certificates
- A good level of competence with analysis tools such as SSRS, SSIS, SSAS Cubes and PowerBI
- Proven track record for continuously deploying software following Agile development practices.
- Process oriented, with a proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts & ensuring follow through.
- Proven track record for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through.
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources. • Exceptional verbal and written communication.